Saturday, August 6, 2011

July C.A.T.S. Swap

Hi Peeps. Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. It's so nice to be back into my weekend routine again. Of course that means shopping at Ben Franklin and Island Scrapbooking. Got to pre-order Sister Stamps today. Can't wait to get my hands on them. "Only" four more weeks to go before I pick them up. LOL. :-)

I'm glad to say I received the refund from Bell Trans today so I can put that behind me now. Yay!

I want to share the card and tag I received from Elena who was my July C.A.T.S. partner. I was in awe by her triangular tri-fold card. The "rule" for July was to create a card and tag with red, white, and blue and she created this very sweet and patriotic card. Cute huh?


Below is the inside of the card which she cleverly added a pocket and inserted a set of clear stamps. How neat is that? I love it.


Here's the matching tag. I really like how she cut a white and red border.....good idea. I'll keep that in mind.



Thanks Elena!!!!


If you're interested in joining in on the fun, check out Joy's blog for details.


Hope you all Have a Scrap Happy Day crafting.




3 comments:

coops said...

these are stunning karen.gorgeous sweet images and i love the bold colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Jeni said...

That card is adorable!
And I'm glad you got your refund and it didn't take forever. :)

Mimi said...

Adorable card/tag swap! Love that pocket inside! Sooo cute! ;)