Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hana Hou (Encore) ..... Kiyomi

Hi All....did you have a crafty weekend? I can't seem to get enough of my new Sister Stamps. I love to enclose a "little something" with my Christmas cards so today, I created my first 2012 calendar "gift."

As you can see, I'm getting hooked on washi paper and LOVE this bold yet bright print which I got at Ben Franklin a few months ago. I'm so happy Island Scrapbooking got their calendars in too so I can get a head start on my little "gifts."

By now, I'm sure many of you know this little girl is Kiyomi of the new Sister Stamps line that just debuted on 7/1/11. She's such a cutie.

Here's a bit of a side view.

Other supplies used: Spellbinder dies, Copic markers, 2012 calendar by AIP (or Vippie), and rhinestones.


Hope you all have a great week and thank you for stopping by.



7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Top shape Karen~
You're one step ahead - great idea for a xmas enclosure... Kiyomi is pretty among the DP.
gorgeous and pretty....

eunice said...

OMGoodness, Karen, I'm so impressed (and envious!) that you are already working on these for Christmas. These calendars are so adorable, I know your family and friends will be thrilled to get these with your Christmas cards. Such pretty washi paper...and Kiyomi in her blue kimono is such a perfect match!

Leanne said...

Karen, this is amazing!! Kiyomi just adds that little touch of cuteness. Love that washi paper!! A fun fun project. TFS!

CHARLOTTE said...

You got to an early start for Christmas, Karen, good for you - so cute!

coops said...

stunning card karen.adorable sweet image and i love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx

1LuvnMama said...

Such a cute tent calendar you created Karen! Boy, you are pumping out these projects with SS and I'm so luvn them! :)

Cyndi said...

super cute calendar! definitely a great gift!