Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maria's Treat Box

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. My afternoon was spent cleaning up my craft area. Who would ever think that rubber stamping would be such a messy hobby? Doesn't matter....I wouldn't give it up for anything. TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Last night I made this treat box from a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and decided to use Cupcake Birgitta (again). This is one of my favorite images from CC Designs. I stamped just the top cupcake from the stack and cut them out to stick onto the sentiments.
Hmmmm, what should I make next????

4 comments:

coops said...

fantastic treat box.i love the shape and the image and papers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Cyndi said...

your treat box came out very pretty! love how you cut out the cupcakes to add to the box!

Unknown said...

How fun! Love your treat box!

kris said...

Love it!! fun colors and a sweeet image!! cute cute CUTE!