Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenny

Yesterday was Jenny's birthday (Crazy for Paper) and here's the card I made for her. I call her the "Stamping Queen" because she is soooo amazing. I can't believe all the awesome things she produces so often.....just like a machine. I really don't think she sleeps. :-)

For the front of the card I used the stamp by CC Designs, Copics, Flowers by Mulberry Bear, fern punch by Martha Stewart, pearls by Hero Arts, Lace punch by Martha Stewart, floral paper by DCWV-Glitter Stack, Spellbinder dies, and the lavender paper is embossed with Texturz Background by Stampin' Up. May have to click on the pic to enlarge to see the embossing.
For the inside, I used a gift card pocket die by Sizzix, Spellbinder die, flower basket and monkey stamps by Dandelion Designs, Copics, sentiment by Hero Arts, corner punch by EK Success, and ribbon.
Jenny, hope you had a nice dinner, with big piece of cake and a gigantic scoop of ice cream.



1 comment:

Jenny V. said...

Lovely card Karen! I'm sure Jenny loves her card. That's a great LO and love that GC pocket. Have a blessing day!