Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank you Jenny

I'm so thankful to my friend Jenny (Crazy for Paper) for giving me tips and helping me out with my blog. When I first created my blog, I was so "lost" much of the time. I remember trying to send an email to someone who commented on one of my post and ended up becoming a follower of my own blog. Yikes!!!! I went thru a lot of challenging moments. LOL. I still have lots and lots to learn and S-L-O-W-L-Y "getting there." :-) THANKS JENNY!!!

Here's a little something I made for her.


This is a smaller version of the "Chocolate for Michele" posted earlier this month. I enclosed some bling and GC in the pocket.
And here's a matching card.

Supplies:
Chick stamp by Dandelion Designs
Thank you phrase stamp by Stampin' Up
Copic Marker
Spellbinder dies
Punch by EK Success
Printer paper by DCWV Glitter Stack
Flowers by Mulberry Bear
Pop dots
Pattern by Dandelion Designs
Velcro with adhesive back
Clear Plastic Sheets by Paper Accents


No comments: