Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Arigato" Cherry Blossom Card

Boy, summer is really here. What a HOT day!!! I bought a huge watermelon today and it's already half gone. :-)

In just about all of the cards I make, I'll stamp the image using the Brilliance Ink (Graphite Black), embossing powder, then heat it. I love the shiny finish.

Supplies:
Sakura stamp by Mari and Me
Arigato stamp by Mari and Me
Copic Markers from Island Scrapbooking
Spellbinder dies from Island Scrapbooking
Origami paper
Dew Drops from Island Scrapbooking
Embossing powder - Neon Pink - by Zing

2 comments:

bernietom47 said...

OHHH I love this card. Love how you over lapped the circles.
Aloha & Hugs
Bernie

Donna said...

I use these bags all the time and never thought to use them with a taller image. Also I just love the circle paper clip action with the ribbons and have a ton of those too that I have never used. You were smoking girl, thank you for the inspiration!