Friday, May 14, 2010

"Lucy and Kitty" Card

TGIF!!! Hope you all had a great week.

Last weekend I made a dash over to Island Scrapbooking (Hilo) because my friend Jenny told me Michele brought in some pretty floral embellishments. I've been hunting for these and am so glad she had a nice assortment of vibrant colors.

This is one of the few stamps I got from Munchkins in Mililani. Cute yah?

I'm still a novice with the Copic markers so please don't look too close. LOL.

Reminder......another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY will be posted sometime in June so please stop by to check it out.

Hope you all have a G-R-E-A-T weekend.

Supplies:
Image by Stampavie designed by Sarah Kay from Munchkins
Copic markers
Leaf punch by McGill
Flowers by Prima Flowers
Dew drops
Paper by Debbie Mumm
Chalk

No comments: