Monday, October 25, 2021

Birthday Wishes

Hey Peeps!!!  Hope you are all doing well.  I'm popping out of  "MIA Mode" to share this birthday card I created for my sugar sweet DIL.   She loves succulents and along with our son, they have 2 kitties.  Thought I'd incorporate them into her card.  


Supplies:
Cactus & party hat images from "Looking Sharp" set by Sunny Studio
Cat images from "Cool Cat" set by MFT
Flowers from "Adorable Elephants" set by MFT
Stone wall image by Purple Onion
Cloud die from "Puffy Cloud Borders" by Lawn Fawn
Sun die from "Stitched Sky" by Mama Elephant
Copics
Grass punch by Martha Stewart
Grass stamp by Viva Las Vegas Stamps

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, I hope you are keeping well, and lovely to see you posting again with this sweet card, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Lynn said...

I really admire this card. I just posted a card with cats and cactus too....yours is cuter!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lynn!!!!
Thank you for your sweet compliment. I hoooed onto your blog. Your card is super cute!! Adorable kitties.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Thank you so much Kate! Hope you’re doing well too. Though I’ve been MIA in blogland, I’ve been busy making my holiday cards and calendars which will be posted in December. Take care and Happy crafting.