Monday, September 2, 2019

Happy Birthday to My BFF

Hey Peeps!!!!   Hope you're all doing well.  OMG, I've been MIA for a while.  Time sure flew by.  Been busy with things including making my holiday cards and calendars.  

My dear BFF recently celebrated her birthday.  Made this card for her.

Supplies:
"Mariko" by Sister Stamps
Birds from "Misaki" set by Sister Stamps
Sakura branch from "Lunar Extras by Mama Elephant
Sun from "Classic Frame" die set by Hero Arts
"Fairy Flower" die by Memory Box
"Grassy Hillside Border and "Stitched Hillside Border" by Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I've missed your happy cards. I hope you're going to be posting more now. Life does get busy especially when you make as many cards and calendars as you do. Keep happy crafting!

Colleen said...

Welcome back to blogland! I missed logging onto your blog to see your work. Time is going by fast. I have been MIA in action with blogging too. I finally posted some thing today.

Wow! You are good! You have already started on your Christmas cards and calendars. I can't wait to see them!

The card that you made for your BF is beautiful. What a lovely scene for Mariko from Sister Stamps. (Although Sister Stamps' stamps are discontinued I still love using them.) You did a great job with coloring with your Copics.