Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Congrats

Recently, our friends became grandparents.   This is the card I made for the new mommy and daddy.   For the longest time I've wanted this image but it was always sold out.  Finally, I was lucky to get it.  Then I had to wait for someone to have a baby so I could ink it up.  LOL.


Image - "Wee One" by Whimsy Stamps
Birds from "Misaki" set by Sister Stamps
"Fresh Cut Grass" die by Poppy Stamps
Embossing folder
"Stitched Scallop Basic Edge" die by Die-namics
Copics
"Congrats" die QuicKutz

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Really love this card. The baby image is adorable...I think I need it too...LOL! You did a wonderful scene...sweet!

Shirley N said...

Awww, this is so sweet! They're going to love this for sure!

Elise said...

HI Karen! Oh yes, this is sooooo DARLING and your friends are going to love this! I had to wince when you mentioned on my blog you tried to walk barefoot in Vegas during the Summer .. omg .. ouuuuuch! Hope you're doing well sweetie!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Colleen said...

What a cute card for your friend's son or daughter and SIL/DIL as they welcomed a new bundle of joy. Your card I am made this in their lives even more special.