Saturday, February 11, 2017

Minako and Her Puppy


Hi Peeps,
Some of you may have thought I was in "hibernation" but actually, I've been cranking out some cards with every spare moment I had.   I'll have more to share in the next few weeks.



Supplies:
Minako by Sister Stamps
Puppy by Dandelion Stamps
Birds from "Misaki" set by Sister Stamps
Sakura flower punch by Carl Carla Craft
Copics

Dies:
Sun from "Stitched Sky" by Mama Elephant
"Woodland Branch" by Memory Box
Stamen from "Mini Snowflakes" by Lawn Fawn
"Stitched Landscape" by Poppy Stamps
"Fresh Cut Grass" by Memory Box

Thank you so much for stopping by.  HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY

4 comments:

Deloris said...

She's darling and I love the fun scene you created!

Colleen said...

What a beautiful scene with Minako and her puppy. They look like they are having a fab time together. I can't wait to see all the other cards that you have been working on. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lynn said...

A delightful card, perfect for many occasions. Are you making the cards for a special occasion or for sale? You are the Queen of the Scene!

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable card Karen, I love the sweet little girl and her puppy, lovely scene, Kate x