Thursday, January 26, 2017

Happy Mail from My Cousin


Wowie, last week I received a surprise happy mail from my cousin whom I hadn't seen in years.  We share the same passion of card making (YAY)!!!  Wanted to share this BEAUTIFUL card she made which blew me away. 


And this is the gorgeous matching envelope.


I'm in awe with this pocket card she made also. WOW, filled with "tons" of embellies and goodies!!!


And this is the reverse side.   I have yet to attempt making pocket cards....one day.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR COUSIN.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for giving me a peek at the gorgeous card/envelope and goodie packets. You are lucky to have such a talented and generous cousin.

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card and gift to receive Karen, the card is beautiful, Kate x

Deloris said...

What a thoughtful gift! The card is so pretty and the pocket embellishments are so clever. Hope you have a great weekend.