Friday, December 9, 2016

A Holly Jolly Christmas

OMG, the days are flying by must too fast for me.  I have a bunch of holiday cards to share so I better get "with it."  LOL

Here's the first of several I managed to make this year.  I thnk I made about 6 of these but was too busy and forgot to take the "group" shot.


Supplies:
Image from "Holiday Cookies" set by Dandelion Design
Sentiment from Island Scrapbooking
Die: Stitched C-U Companion by Die-namics from MFT
Copics
DP from stash

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Aww lovely image and design Karen, love your festive colours too. Kate x

Colleen said...

The card that you made using the snowman from Dandelion Designs is such a fun one. I can't wait to see all the other fun Christmas cards that you made. Have a wonderful weekend!

Deloris said...

What a cutie! Love it!