Monday, December 28, 2015

Sweet Kiyomi Coaster Calendars

Hey Peeps!  Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with family and friends.  For breakfast, I made Eggs Benedict, lunch was fun with family (worked around our son and his girlfriend's work schedule), then for dinner, hubby and I dined at Volcano House and enjoyed the Christmas Buffet. YUM!

Well, here's another set of magnetic coaster calendars I made to enclose with some of my Christmas cards.  Oh this was a really fun scene to create with Kiyomi by Sister Stamps trying to catch those little birds, also by Sister Stamps. 






Other ingredients:
Grass punch by Martha Stewart
Fence die by Magnolia
"Baby's Breath Flower Kit" by Cheery Lynn
"Stitched Landscape" die by Poppy
"Landscape Trio" die by Mama Elephant

I have one more set so share.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

WISHING YOU ALL A HEALTHY, SAFE, AND VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

Deloris said...

Super cute! I love all the calendars that you have made, but I think these are my favorites!

Shirley N said...

Your image is adorable and your scene is really sweet. Love your calendar! Happy New Year Karen!

Lynn said...

Wonderful scene! The recipients are sure to enjoy these calendars all year long. Happy New Year!