Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Hillside Scene

Hope you're all having a nice and "cool" weekend.  It's been quite hot here is Hawaii lately.

Here's a card I made a few months ago using a bunch of dies.  This was really quick to make since I didn't use a stamped image that required coloring.....I do love to color though.

I used these dies for this hillside scene:
"Landscape Trio" by Mama Elephant
"Twiggy Tree" by Memory Box
"Small Flock of Doves" by Memory Box
The smallest flower from the "Primula Blooms" set by Memory Box


Hubby and I took a drive out to Kona today for lunch and to shop at Costco.   One of his co-workers told him Chubby's in the Kona Bowling Alley has awesome food.  Everything he ate there so far is super delicious and the portions are GOOD.  So we ate there and boy was he right.  Hubby ate the Pork Cutlet (with extra gravy on the rice.....he's a gravy man).  I tried it and yup, soooo delicious. Best Pork Cutlet I ever ate.




I chose one of the specials for the day, Pot Roast and "yummy" says it all.  THE most moist Pot Roast I ever had.  We MUST go there again.   

Okie dokie, thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You do have a way of making those dies come to life. This is pretty awesome!
Oh, i'll have to remember that place if I get to Kona again. thanks for sharing those yummylicious looking pictures. Have a great weekend and try to stay cool!

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Karen and the die shapes make a super scene and a fairly quick card I should think.
Yummy looking food, hugs Kate x