Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lollipops for the Office

I made some fun toppers for See's lollipops that I'm sharing with the office staff.  I'm so fortunate to  work with some of the coolest people.  This was super easy-peasy and it took only about an hour to make them. 

Ohhh, and I'm super excited to let you know that I'll start posting my holiday cards very soon.  Hope you'll pop in for a visit to see what I've been up to the past few months.  



Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

6 comments:

Deloris said...

Super cute! I'm sure they will be a big hit at work!

eva said...

these are cute! and wow, you are definitely on a roll with making so many crafts!

Leanne said...

cute cute cute! I bet all your co-workers love the holidays. hehehe..
looking forward to seeing all the Christmas projects and cards you've been making. YAY!!

Colleen said...

What a cute idea. Your co-workers are lucky to have such a talented and creative co-worker and friend to surprise them with such fun treats. I look forward to seeing the Christmas cards that you made.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Karen you make some fun projects, these are just so sweet, I wish I worked beside you. Have a fab weekend, hugs Kate x

Mary J said...

These are fabulous, Karen! Lucky co-workers!