Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunflowers

Happy Sunday Peeps.  Hope your weekend is a fun-filled one. 

Here's the 4th of 6 cards I gave to my sweet friend, another CAS card.   Got this cool sunflower die by Cheery Lynn from my sweet cuz a while ago.  The "Open Leaf Flourish" die by La La Land is one of my newest dies.  Love the way it's cut.   AND the "A2 Curved Borders One" by Spellbinders is a set I had on my wish list and I was thrilled to get them at Ben Franklin Crafts.  Woo-hoo.


Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely CAS card Karen, I love the floral image and your colouring, hugs Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous sunny card.
Lorraine x

Deloris said...

Super cute. Love those dies cut flowers and the pretty border.

Leanne said...

Pretty card! Don'tcha just love that LLLC open leaf die? I have one and I love it! Oh that SB die looks awesome too! What a nice addition to the set of cards. Happy Sunday!!

Colleen said...

What a cheerful card. I love your sunflowers. I am sure that your friend will love the set of cards that you made for her. I especially like the one with the hedgehog on it. I love hedgehogs.

I am glad that you are on schedule for your Christmas cards. What a great idea to change your day for cleaning your house from Friday to Wednesday.

Have a blessed week!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful floral card.
luv
Debby

Lynn said...

I love that border die too. I need to use it more often. Your card looks so cheerful with the sunflowers.