Saturday, June 14, 2014

"Sweet Blossom" Birthday Card

Earlier this week, we celebrated another co-workers birthday.  She is very hard-working, kind-hearted, and always going above and beyond her call of duty.   Here's the card I made for her which we all signed with sweet wishes.  

For this card, I inked "Sweet Blossom" by Wee Stamps with Copics.  You guessed it, I couldn't resist adding Fran-tage from Ben Franklin Crafts.   The "Kensington Border" die by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking is one of the newest dies I added to my ever-growing collection, just can't have enough....LOL.   Are you like me???   I topped off this die cut by sticking some flat-back pearls.  To the right, I used the Baby's Breath Flower Kit die by Cheery Lynn and a butterfly glass pebble embellie.  Both are from two super-duper crafty and talented bloggie friends.   THANK YOU!  And lastly, the laser cut sentiment is from Island Scrapbooking.   



Here's a close up....

Thanks for stopping by and hope you HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

A pretty card for someone who sounds like a wonderful person. Love all the details Karen, I bet she really loved it. Happy crafting this weekend!! ^.^

Colleen said...

Your co-workers are so lucky to have you make such great cards for each of their b-days. It's great that you incorporated so many of your dies into your card. All of them coordinate very well together.

Hope that get do some crafting this weekend.

Lynn said...

Ooooh, I like what you made with your dies....so pretty. Yes, I'm a die collector and now with the thin ones and the magnetic platform using /collecting them is easier than ever. Your embellishments really add to the charm of you card.

cuilliesocks said...

What a very pretty card Karen, lovely image and coloured so beautifully, I do love your little butterfly, hugs Kate x

Cely said...

so pretty! love all the splatter on it!