Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pillow Box Favors

Hello Peeps!  

Where did the weekend go?  Though I took a one-day vacation on Friday, it sure flew by fast.  Hubby and I took a nice drive to Kona to shop at Costco.   

Today was fun day having lunch at New China Restaurant with the gals in the club I used to belong to.  How nice of them to invite.   Oh, and the food was super yummy.   I must go again.

Here a pix of the pillow box favors I made for the gals which fits 3 Hershey Nuggets perfectly.



And her are 10 of them.....

Fun crafty items used:
Pillow box die bby Sizzix
Washi paper from Japan trip
Sentiment - I made my own
"Petal Party" flower die by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking
Stamen punch by Punch Bunch
Edge punch by EK
Leaf die by Impression Obsession  (a RAK from my sweet cuz....THANK YOU AGAIN)


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - "Challenge 31 - Anything Goes"
2 Sisters Challenge - "Challenge 165 - Anything Goes"
Stampin' for the Weekend - "10/11 - Anything Goes"

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

11 comments:

Deloris said...

So pretty and a great gift idea for a large group!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous...your blooms look perfect with that awesome paper...they must have loved it!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, these are just gorgeous, great gift boxes, hugs Kate x

Lynn said...

Your treat boxes have a very lovely Asian and holiday look which makes them perfect for upcoming get-togethers. Very pretty, Karen!

Unknown said...

Aww this is adorable! Love the colors and the cherry blossoms! Thanks for sharing and I am sure the gals loved it too!

coops said...

these are really gorgeous and pretty Karen and love the pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

Marilyn said...

Fabulous and I just love the colours. They look so pretty all grouped together like that.

Diane said...

These pillow boxes are just adorable, with a fun way to receive a treat.

Hugs Diane

Cely said...

your pillow boxes are so cute! love the bright colors (and of course the hershey's LOL)

i'm doing good! you're so sweet for asking! it is really cold, in the 40s now. i've never been so cold in my life! but i'm staying indoors and budling up when i'm outside. plus i got to buy some boots. :) i really really really miss the food in HI, though. you're talking about eating at the chinese place and i'm like UGH, i really want cake noodles!!! there are chinese places here, but they only have the plain stuff. no eggplant or harm ha or oyster sauce anything. forget about korean food. LOL. just a couple more months and we'll see where we go next!

Colleen said...

I love the pillow boxes especially because it has two of my favorite colors- pink and purple. I zoomed in and to get a closer look at the flowers. I have a punch and a die that has a similar flower, but I don't think it's from Memory Box. The flower is very pretty. I will be putting that die on my wish list. One can never have too many flower dies. LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, these are gorgeous, you've been busy here .. not like me :P not in a very crafty mood lately.. just doing only the necessary. .. You asked me about the snow pen. I had got that from Joanna Sheen and it's called Snow Marker. Just shake it, press on the surface for the liquid to come out, and then puff it up with heat. .. not expensive too and they got free postage :) Enjoy xx