Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Gorgeous Card from Cuz featuring Sweet Mariko

Oh WOW, more happy mail.  Check out this gorgeous card my cuz sent me.  I TOTALLY LOVE IT.   So funny because after I thanked her via email, she replied saying she's glad the wood piece didn't break during shipping.  I thought, 'Wood piece??? What wood piece???'   Hmmmm, maybe I missed something so I checked the envelope again and found no wood piece.   Then I look at the card more closely and ahhhhh, there it is.  See that tan piece behind Mariko?   It's a super thin piece of wood.   Reeeeally nice and what a clever idea.

Here's a peek inside.  I'm not sure if you can see it but the white piece has a pretty bamboo design.  She used an embossing folder by Darice.   I'm still waiting for mine to arrive at BFC.....hopefully soon.  
Is it Christmas?   She surprised me with a Copic Multiliner  marker and these flower dies.  I had no idea C.C. Designs made dies.   Aren't these cool?   Can't wait to make my own layered flowers and try the multiliner on black hair.  Thanks cuz!!!!!

Thanks for visiting.   Have a Scrap Happy Day!!!!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! You have a super generous and thoughtful cousin. Can she adopt me as her cousin? :) The card that your cousin made for you is very nice especially since it's purple. What fun gifts too. I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers you make with the dies.

Cheryl said...

Lucky gal! Your cousin is so nice to send you those awesome dies!

Cyndi said...

Very cute card you received with the goodies!

Leanne said...

love the card!! pretty! and yes, those dies are amazing! but dangerous too... hahaha!
love all the goodies Karen!
;)