Monday, December 13, 2010

"Sweet Christmas Wishes" Card

Time to take a break from my year-end house cleaning which includes a bunch of "extra" stuff aside from the usual weekly chores. The "do to" list is L-O-N-G and I think we've tackled more than half.....yay!!!

I'm really hooked on embossing folders. Here's a picture of the card I made and sent to friends and family. It took several weeks to complete 30 of them. Thank you to all who emailed your compliments......made my day. :-)

For the front of the matchbook style card I used the Sizzix embossing folder, cookie platter stamp by Hero Arts, Sweet Christmas Wishes stamp by Dandelion Design, Copic markers, Spellbinder dies, snowflake punch by Marvy Uchida, and ribbon.


Inside is a sentiment from "1,000 Card Quotes" by Hot Off the Press, and a yummy recipe for Melt'um Sugar Cookies. Wife of my hubby's boss made some for us and it was soooooooo good and just melts in your mouth. Of course I had to ask for the recipe.

2 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

What a cute card, Karen - will definitely case it. TFS

Auntie Em said...

That is adorable!
Thanks for sharing! :o)