Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Beary" Cute Bears

Hope your week is going smooth-sailing.  Can you believe half the year is almost over?  I must start thinking about Christmas.   LOL

Today I want to share this card that I made using this adorable image by Penny Johnson that I bought at Island Scrapbooking (IS).  This is definitely a keeper.   I'm also using my "Madera Corner" die by Memory Box for the first time which I also got at IS.  I love the delicate details.  The image was heat embossed before I inked it up with Copics.   I also used flowers by Prima, buds by All Natural Accent, leaf punch by Martha Stewart, DP by Doodlebug, Distress Ink, and a stick pin that I made. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - "Anything Goes"
Bearly Mine Challenges - "Anything Goes"
Tuesday Alchemy - Challenge 20  "Furry Companion"
Wild Orchid Crafts - Challenge 53  "Punch It Out"
Made Especially For You - "Heat Embossing Challenge"
Allsorts Challenge - Week 160 "Any Die Will Do"
Delicious Doodles - Challenge 22 "1,2,3 Recipe.  I used 1 stick pin, 2 buds, and 3 butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all Have a Scrap Happy Day!

17 comments:

Leanne said...

Aww very cute and sweet Karen!! Love all the fun details and the image is adorable!
I can't believe how fast the year is going, I really don't want to think of Christmas already but it might not be such a bad idea. hahaha!
Have a great day!!
*;)

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.fab sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Laura said...

great to emboss an image before you colour it, i always forget to do that! thanks for joining us at MEFY!

Eileen said...

I love all the colours! Such a fun and cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

Eileen Ng said...

It's very cute! It reminds me of all of the wonderful things you can see and do in spring and summer. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!

Eileen

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love the scene and all the sweet colors and details!

Kelly said...

Lovely !! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week x

Robin said...

This is just too cute!! The bears are adorable.Thanks so much for joining us at MEFY. Good luck in the challenge!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Lynn said...

While catching up on my blog reading, I viewed your last two cards and I have to say, "Super Fabulous!". The 'sweet' pastry card is really my cup of tea.....oh, it must be time for a snack!

Cheryl said...

Awww, very cute image Karen!!! I love that Memory Box die that you have too. I'm waiting for our shipment to arrive soon! Have a great 4th!!!

Colleen said...

I hope that you had a good week. Mine has been a fairly relaxing one. I finally had a chance to do some crafting today. :) I agree 2012 is sure flying by. What a fun layout for your card with so much detail and such a super cute stamp image. Have a fun and crafty weekend!

marion82 said...

darling little bears!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

maryr917 said...

this is just the cutest card and your image is so playful-love the new corner die

Laine said...

Oh Karen - your card is so beary beary cute!! Such a cute and sweet image too. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy.

Hugs

Laine

eunice said...

Awww...such an adorable card! Love that stamp! I used to collect teddy bear stamps, so this one really tugs at my heart. Really love how you showcased the image with all the embellishments!

Katya- Ангел ф кедах said...

Adorable image and pretty embellishments!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

Bev said...

Such a sweet card but sadly does not qualify for the WOC challenge. Per our rules no more than 2 other challenges may be combined with ours.