Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love is for Sharing

Happy Day Peeps! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I'm entering this Precious Moments card in three challenges. How FUN!! This image is from a set I got at a garage sale and it's definitely a "keeper." A true oldie but goodie.

I love dots and couldn't resist the hot pink DP by Bo Bunny which I got at Island Scrapbooking. And there's more dots on the heart using my Cuttlebug embossing folder. The image was inked up with Copics and butterflies added using the Martha Stewart punches. I'm hooked on flowers and accented this card with flowers by Prima and Wild Orchid. Do you see the beaded stick pin? I think it's soooo cool. A dear friend sent me a set as a RAK a while ago and I think this one goes perfect with this card. In fact, I loe them so much, I ended up making a whole BUNCH of 'em too.

On with the challenges I'm entering:
Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #66 - "Make a Valentine's Day Card"
Wild Orchid Challenge - Week 42 - "Love Is"
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #149 - "Lots of Love"


Other supplies: Spellbinder dies, leaf punch by EK, Distress Ink, and pearls by Kaiser Crafts.

Thanks for visiting and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

17 comments:

catherine said...

This is a gorgeous card and stunning colours. love the flowers
x catherine

sweet said...

Lovely pin and flowers! This card is so cute!

pixie_boutique said...

Oh so cute! I like your color combo and how you used the precious moment for this card. Precious indeed!

Leanne said...

OMG sooo cute!! Love the colors and explosion of flowers. And the image is so stinkin' cute! Love Precious Moments!
Totally love your card!
Have a wonderful day!
;)

Nadine said...

LOVE your layout and how you've got the flowers along the side! Beautifully colored image!

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.i love the sweet image and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

eva said...

super cute card! love the colors, flowers and that image too!

Mimi said...

such an adorable image! love those precious moments... both my son and daughter have the set of birthday figurines! Love the cute layout and all those flowers!! Have a fantastic weekend! ;D

Christina C. said...

Your card is adorable....love it!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my bookcard. You can find the tutorial here:
http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Aw, that is such a sweet card. Precious Moment images are just too cute.

Cyndi said...

so beautiful! love the cute image and all the details!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the layout and the way you arranged your flowers - gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Cely said...

so cute! nothing like the classic look of precious moments!

Patricia Garcia said...

What a sweet card, Love the image!! Great colors too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Dora said...

Awww this is so sweet Karen, love the image and the gorgeous bright colours on your cards. .. hey just returned from Pisa yesterday and found your lovely card and all the lovely die cuts in the mail waiting for me :) thank you so much .. but will be writing .. just doing some catching up now. Hugs xxx

Dena said...

That image is so cute! I love Precious Moment! Great card!!!
Thank you for entering the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!!!
Hugs, Dena

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

Please could you consider taking off the word verification, for people like me who have dyslexia this is very hard, I have already had 5 goes before I have to ask hubby to do it for me, this way more people can comment on your gorgeous work....